Sunday, September 19, 2010 | By: Barker Family

"Daddy Work"

Ugh. Poor Jackson. The last few days have been so rough for him. He has been an absolute terror. He just screams and screams.  He gets very upset over little things and then doesn't calm down. He just looks at me with big tears in his eyes and he is either screaming mad or crying sad. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him until this morning I just decided to ask him and see what he would say.  He was particularly upset and I asked him what was wrong and why he was crying. He looked at me and said "Daddy, work".

:( Made me so sad. I knew that I would miss Tyler and that the older kids would miss him a lot but it didn't really occur to me that Jackson would have such a rough time with it. Poor guy, he loves daddy so much and just misses him. He's acting out because he misses his daddy. :( Hopefully he will understand that daddy is coming home soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment