Wednesday, October 27, 2010 | By: Barker Family

Halloween Treats

I will be the first to admit that when it comes to Halloween, my husband and I are on opposite sides. I hate (no LOATHE) Halloween. Tyler LOVES Halloween. So, as a compromise, he is going to help the kids pick out costumes and I am arranging for a treat making night for Halloween family night since I love to cook and be in the kitchen. So, this Saturday we are making Halloween Butterfinger Eyes and Halloween Tombstone Treats. I must admit I am really looking forward to spending some time with Tyler and the kids and doing something fun.


Then, unfortunately, we have to do the trick-or-treating thing. Luckily, Gillette has a Treat Street where you can trick or treat in a popular hotel if you bring a donation of canned goods. Local businesses set up with treats in hotel rooms and you can just go from door to door. It was a lot of fun last year.  We will also be going to the "Hay Maze" on Saturday over by the Rec Center.

Yesterday Jackson and Layla were under the kitchen table giggling and when I went to see what was going on I found the two of them sharing a yogurt.  Jackson had sneakily taken the yogurt from the fridge.



Jackson was saying "mmmm....good" to Layla and feeding her the yogurt. :)

My poor husband. He was working in a grease pit all day and was the only one who could fit through the tiny entrance hole to get into the hole. All of this grease soaked THROUGH 3 white chemical suits and duck tape holding the suit into place.  Here are a couple pics. :(




We recently went and picked up some pictures of the kids in Casper and had a pit stop while we waited for the store to open. Layla LOVED the playground and had such a fun time crawling around.








0 comments:

Post a Comment