Friday, February 25, 2011 | By: Barker Family

Rainy Days

Well, just a short catch up here....Tyler has been out of town for almost 2 full weeks now and I have felt every hour of those two weeks big time. It seems as though everything has gone wrong. Dishwasher....broke, Washer.....given out, Lights.....out, Circuit Breaker.....going fast, Dogs chewed up my cell phone and scriptures, Carter getting in trouble at school....the list goes on and on! I just can't catch a break. I can't sleep well without Tyler next to me, and Layla has been waking up reallllyy early lately. (UGH!)

On the brighter side, Layla says "hi" now, walks very well and is trying to run with the boys.  Jackson is dancing up a storm and todaywhen he was playing with his cars he kept saying "going to Dr. Phil, go to Dr. Phil, hurry up we need Dr. Phil" ha ha ha! Isn't it amazing what they pick up just from you watching a show a few times?!

The weather has been very cold and snowy which I don't mind since we are in the house all the time, but I'm sure the kids don't appreciate it when they go to and come back from school every weekday.

Layla is testing my patience a lot lately.  She has started biting me, very hard on my arms, legs, chest and neck.  I am not sure what to do for it, since she is so young. I've been just saying "NO NO, THAT HURTS MOMMY" but she seems to think that she knows...that's what she is going for.  She does it mostly when she isn't getting her way, or when I won't pick her up.  She is so sensitive too, when you tell her "no" about something she immediately starts crying a lot and it just breaks her poor little heart. It's so sad...but we've got to start doing it or we're going to regret it soon! LOL.



 Carter on Christmas Morning





 Layla really enjoyed putting her pajama bottoms on her head.




 My mother's wonderful family - Cindy, Brent, Karen, Bill, Mom (Julia), Annette and Farrell..and of Course...Grandpa and Grandma Oldroyd. This was the first time they were all together in 22 years...I wished I was there!


he he he. No Caption really needed! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment